- The Moken Experience
- What’s up?
- About Us
- I want to contribute
We do not share, sell or otherwise disclose any personal information including your name, address, or email addresses with other organizations. Only the Project Moken staff and our authorized data processors have access to personally identifiable information provided by visitors to our site.
Your Personal Information
If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will send you updates by e-mail through our Project Moken organization. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from our email list, you may do so by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “unsubscribe.”
We do not share the information you’ve given us with unaffiliated groups without your explicit permission. We may share some of your personal information with the following affiliated groups:
When you give Project Moken personal information, we take steps to ensure that your information is treated securely. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Project Moken cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems in accordance with applicable data protection regulations.
Under circumstances where we determine that members may be misusing our systems for malicious purposes, such activities may be reported to law enforcement agencies. In such cases, Project Moken may release personally identifiable information, including name and address, to those agencies.
Project Moken does not solicit personally identifying information from children. Visitors who are under 15 years of age should ask their parent or legal guardian for assistance when using the Site and should not submit any personally identifying information to the Site.
If you wish to disable these cookies, the help portion of the tool bar on most browsers will tell you how do that.
Links to Other Websites
Project Moken may revise or amend this policy at any time at our sole discretion. If we make any substantive changes in the way we collect or use personally identifying information provided by users, we will post a prominent announcement on our web site home page and post the changes on this page. We will never change our policies and practices to make them less protective of user information collected prior to the effective date of any changes without the consent of affected users. We encourage users to visit this page periodically to review our current policy.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, your personal information, or the practices of this Site, you can contact email@example.com
The contact details of the data controller are as follows;
Ten Thousand Images AS
Nesoddparken, Løeshagaveien 49, 1450 Nesodden
Org nr.914 418 496 MVA
Email from Project Moken
If you subscribe to our newsletter, Project Moken will send you updates by email. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from our email list, you may do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with “unsubscribe” in the subject heading.
Terms and conditions
Use of this site is provided by Project Moken and subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. Project Moken reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Project Moken are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Project Moken be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. Project Moken does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6. Copyright restrictions: Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from Project Moken. If you require further information about the use of content please contact us at email@example.com.
7. Project Moken takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites.
8. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Norway, including but not limited to The personal data act and regulations. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Norway.
11. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
12. The views of contributors to this website are not necessarily the views of Project Moken.